#ShibbCast - Episode 2

#ShibbCast - Episode 2
The mind-melting continues.


...as promised and written in my last post, here it is. The second episode of the #ShibbCast. This instrumental is one of the most straight ones I have written within the last 6 months, as it is completely in a 4/4 time signature and does not feature any spectacular polyrythms. It is pretty much straight forward in its grooves and even has a somewhat tangible structure... There's even something in it my mom always wanted me to include in my compositions: Cowbells. Maybe the instrumental did not turn out entirely how my mom imagined it. - Sorry Mopsi.

Nonetheless, whenever I listen to this, my thoughts are drifting. To me it sounds like the soundtrack of somebody going somewhere, kind of starting their journey.

This is the reason why I chose to install a camera in a car on my last ride over the motoway.

In addition, I feel like this instrumental kind of connects with Episode 1 of the #ShibbCast. Maybe the journey will even be coherent throughout the next episodes? Still: I'm excited to see where this project is taking me in terms of compositions, arrangement and production...

Again: I hope you enjoy this - let your thoughts drift and tell me where they took you! We all are going places!

Did you like this post?
Make sure to subscribe and follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date:

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts