#ShibbCast - Episode 5

#ShibbCast - Episode 5
...felt like smalltalk...
So again, it's Sunday. We are already on Episode 5 of the ShibbCast. This one is the shortest one so far, as the first four episodes all went past the 4-minutes mark. But this one was not really demanding more. It really feels like a nice smalltalk, where you get to know somebody in a short time, and as soon as you discover that someone start repeating theirselves, the conversation soon is over...
I was lucky enough that I was allowed to actually film part of a conversation with two friends of mine. For this time, the music, the video and this text are lightweight. Just a nice tiny candy for your Sunday. I really do like how that one turned out.

I'm still excited about where this is going...
Did you like this post?
Make sure to subscribe and follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date:

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts