Metapop - #Trailblazer - Part 4: FULL RELEASE!!!

Metapop - #Trailblazer 
Part 4: FULL RELEASE!!!

Finally. Here it is. I made it before the deadline - and I am very happy with the outcome of this. As said in Part 1 - I took on this challenge because of the name. I haven't listened to the original song yet, which is something I am going to do right after publishing this post.

Part 2 was basically about how everything was put together in my head and part 3 was about facing the challenges in terms of soundproduction when merging the guitars with the electronic spectrum of the stems.

So what can I say about part 4? ...have a listen. I hope you all enjoy it. You can also view my submission on MetaPop: https://metapop.com/ShibbsterTweets/remixes/trailblazer-01-03-m02wav-remix/30852

If you do have an account on Metapop, please comment on my track if you have any feedback. If not, you are more than welcome to text me your thoughts on twitter and instagram as well. I am pretty happy with my result and a little proud that I managed to take on another Metapop challenge to my full satisfaction!


Stay tuned for more submissions! ...I already started planning the next one...

Did you like this post?
Make sure to subscribe and follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date:

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts